Sony Xperia Sola




Holaaaa...

I am back! haha been long time not writing here.
Have many things to share, anyway!

Did I ever mention what phone I use? No? Never?
Well, I'll tell you. Last 2 years, I was using Nokia X5. In love with its boldness hehe.. except the application in. Nokia was a universal phone for everyone, with their Symbian OS for sure. But, time flies and technology changes. Apple coming with their iOS. Google coming with their Android OS..
Oh wait, I forgot to write: RIM coming with their...... BlackBerry. pfftt

Samsung and Sony which are Nokia's greatest rival move their way to Android OS. And tadaaaa they take over Nokia user.
Google successfully becoming rival of Apple, and take over Symbian's market.
To shorten the story, month ago I decided to upgrading phone becoming Sony Xperia Sola.. I ain't that good to tell about gadget hahaa. Just knowing which one is good, but hardly explaining reason behind. :p

Copyright picture of Sony Mobile

Sola coming with smart tags (NFC), so lovely... In my red packages, I got red and black tags..

Simplify your everyday with Xperia SmartTags. 
Wooww, the latest color available in market.. Green, Grey, Purple, Orange.. Aren't it cute?
What if, somebody buy  me those colors.. Having 8 colors of smart tags would be cheering up my days hehe
Xperia SmartTags NT2 NFC tags makes life easy

A bit busy these weeks to install and unistall many application heheh.
Been in love with my Sola. Falling in love at first sight, perhaps. Lovely thin phone, in maroon color.
But quite hard to find silicon case huhu...

 Exploring ideas to be uploaded at Instagram takes my time anyhow heheeee...
My phone evolution. Year 2004 using Nokia 2100. Year 2006 using K608i. Year 2009 using BB Curve 8320 (I sold 10 months later). Year 2010 using Nokia X5. And my new baby Sony Xperia Sola.







Picture taken from my instagram account.

Have a superb day!

No comments:

Post a Comment