CRE.ART.TEA.FITEE

Told you before, I start to make a brand new blog (again) and I think over the name for my new baby. Guess this would be perfect match for me :

CRE.ART.TEA.FITEE

I made those slang hehehee. From its actually CREATIVITY.
CRE ... errrr ummmm well wait I haven't find any meaning yet
ART means I would post aything about art once it cross my mind...
TEA means I would post anything about culinary once I eat them haha
FIT means I would post anything about sport, outdoor activity which made us fit-healthier
TEE means I would post anything about fashion once I put my hand under my cheeks and saying OMG that's the new collection of Victoria Beckham!

Diary of Caecil means I would post anything about what I'm thinking, feeling, doing..
Living a lively life, this is what I'm running for now on.. Another stage of my life take me here.

I do post in English, for reasons :).

No comments:

Post a Comment