Bear in mind: Paris

Made cover for my facebook profile.. Photoshop-ing the design.. Been in love with any flower-vintage pattern ! Yeah yeah, I do love any vintage, retro, classic, stuff... I love my new facebook cover.
While other put their picture there, I put my vision there.
Picture taken from various source. Then tadaaa I photoshop-ing those, mix and match, such some lacks there but I'm happy tho..
*anyhow I ain't expert of PS.. Gotta learn a lot. Spent my previous years with Corel Photoshop and Corel Draw*


"in order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different." - Coco Chanel
Don't you notice that I put a stamp of Paris and an airmap of AirFrance there ?
I somehow adore Paris, France. More over since I read Mbak Hanum Rais's book: "99 Cahaya di Langit Eropa" , she had written Uni-Europe in a mesmerizing way, Islamic perspective that I was never think about. She written her true journey while she been there with her husband. Her journey began at Vienna, then to Paris, Cordoba and Granada,and Istanbul.
Paris: Arc de Triomphe, Louvre Museum, Eiffel.. Can't stop dreaming of it.
Centre of world fashion. The city of light. Lovely city. Romantic place. Coco Chanel.
I'll write review about the book later ya!

Paris, someday I'll come !
Eiffel i'm in LOVEEEEE
and Indonesia stay in my heart.

P.S.
If you dreaming of something, bear in mind that someday you can reach/have it. :)
Bonne nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment