I'd find you, sooner!

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more



I type, delete, re-type this post for many times. Seriously. LOL

Some friends of mine already married in their early 20s. Taking their new life with babies. Meanwhile, I busy exploring life, travel to the other side of the world, build up my career, walking through my passion, dedicating my time to serve other, etc.
Making my self busy enough doesn't mean I never thought about marriage. But, having some perky friends who already get married that always ask "lu kapan kawin? kawin gih, jangan main mulu bla bla bla" (read: when you will get married? go get married, stop playing with your life bla bla bla) feels so irritating :D . Don't you wanna kick his ass out? bah!
But I walk away, anyway.


Years passed by, and I coming up to my 24s. The critical age they said. There are stereotype that women got to married before 25. But it doesn't apply to me. I can't go to mountain every week when I have baby, right? Beside, I haven't found my Mr. Right *wink*
Rather than living on other's dream, I walk my own path. Who cares about critical age, as long as I am happy and content :D
Until....I met him.
Like any other story, it started with..... once upon a time there is a girl who live her life to the fullest.
Drumroll pleaseeeee..... I was on an climbing trial when I met a guy. A witty guy with his joyable laugh. I still remember the day we first met.
We became climbing partner at that day. Accidentally, I almost fell down from above, and scream at the top of my lung. He waited for me, laughing, and recording me, gosh! I swear if he ever share that, I would kill him with an ice cream. :D


Long short story, after that climbing kind of things, we became friends, closer and closer.
Argueing lot of things. Agree to disagree. And fall in love. I love him like kids love candies.
This guy is the most kind guy I ever met. He might looks so stubborn outside, but deep down inside he have big heart. He is lovable. He know what he want and how to achieve his dream.
He have lot of knowledge, I can share with him. Really passionate and hardworker.
The one who cheer up my world I love the most <3
If I could replay my life, I'd find you sooner!

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن نَّفْسٍ وَاحِدَةٍ وَخَلَقَ مِنْهَا زَوْجَهَا وَبَثَّ مِنْهُمَا رِجَالًا كَثِيرًا وَنِسَاءً ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ الَّذِي تَسَاءَلُونَ بِهِ وَالْأَرْحَامَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلَيْكُمْ رَقِيبًا. 
O Mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah, through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer. 
An-Nisa 4:1 

The power of prayer is tremendous. Praying is something we can't see, we can't feel, we can't touch, but can change the whole script of our life.
I thank God because everything come in just in the right time.
I thank God for sending me my guardian, here and after, inshaallah.


Ask Allah.
Pray to Allah.
If your wish doesn't come true, it maybe because Allah already prepare something better for you.
You just keep in faith that everything will be happy at the end. If it is not, then it's not the end.

Dear Allah,
There are other prayer that I already ask for many times.
I just have to patiently waiting, right? I'll be a good girl.
But if we were really mean to be together, don't force me to wait for too long. You know why, O my Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment