Another Pregnancy :) 6 weeks





Wohooooo
it feels like riding roller coaster!


Well, several months after my miscariage, I am pregnant again.
Yet, it too early to tell it to everyone, by now it only 6 weeks. (By the time you read this, I'm already on trimester 2)
I am really surprised and thankful.
And quite worried. Last week I was just have done my appendicitis surgery. Before going through several procedure like CT scan, XRAY, etc, I asked the staff to check whether I am pregnant because I have strong feeling that I were pregnant. The result is negative, tho.

One week after, when I was at home, I took my own pregnancy test which is very sensitive (5mlIU / ml) and yes IT WAS POSITIVE. And I am on my 5th week of pregnancy. My body was shacking. I run into tears.
Imagining that I just got the XRAY, the CT scan, the antibiotics, the category C proton pump inhibitor, the antibiotics.
I went to the hospital right away to met the doctor to ask about my meds.
The day after, I visit obgyn (dr Nana Agustina, Sp.OG at RSIA Bunda). After looking through transvaginal USG, she quite worried because she can't see anything. She ask me to do blood test of : HCG level and CA 125.
I got my result couple hours after, muy HCG level is 18xx which it around 5-6 weeks of pregnancy and my CA 125 below limit which I don't have tumor or cancer.
Then the next day, visit my surgeon telling him the same thing. I can tell by his face that he was surprised as well. That I was pregnant and I took many meds that was not suitable for pregnant women. He asked me to do routine control to obgyn (yes I would do without asked).



Now, wish us luck :)
Wish the fetus - not baby yet - can grow healthily and happily.
In the name of Allah SWT, I give all my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment